An own dedicated line, deployed quickly and easily
The provisioning of a new dedicated link (e.g., MPLS) can be lengthy and costly. Furthermore, the operation of latency-sensitive applications (e.g., voice and video) often poses a challenge.
For this kind of challenge, we can support you using VMware SD-WAN by Velocloud and instantly connect all your sites. Any kind of transport media, like DSL, LTE, MPLS, or direct Internet connection by providers like Cogent and 1&1 Versatel are compatible with VMware’s SD-WAN solution.
Efficiently connect different sites
evoila supports you in planning and setting up a SD-WAN as alternative or backing to physical WAN connections. SD-WAN is your change to connect different sites on short notice. The solution’s features for you:
- Optimized deployment time for new WAN connections
- Optimization of sensitive protocols like Voice over IP to prevent problems regarding quality of speech in case of packet loss or high latency
- Application-specific distribution to different WAN connections like DSL, LTE, and MPLS, depending on packet loss, latency, and bandwidth
- Central management and automation features
- Flexible deployment thanks to virtual appliances or hardware appliances, depending on bandwidth and deployment time requirements
- Usage of existing SD-WAN infrastructure from providers in well-known public clouds like AWS and Azure
- Zero Touch provisioning
- Encryption of WAN routes with IPsec
Our SD-WAN offer for you
Make best use of all benefits of SD-WAN
- Zero Touch deployment easy deployment by the provider’s central management unit
- Short deployment time as existing Internet connections can used and complemented by SD-WAN features
- Automation by central management unit
- Optimization of communication channels depending on individual applications’ requirements, based on latency, packet loss, and bandwidth
Our trainings on SD-WAN
We offer trainings and workshops adapted to your needs. They cover, amongst others, the following topics:
What We Exclusively Do for You
Partnering with VMware, we provide state-of-the-art technology solutions with timely support for new features and changes. Our goal is seamless product integration and a comprehensive solution from planning to operation, all with a single point of contact.
- Contact us and discuss your project with our experts. We look forward to consulting you on trainings and workshops.
- We help you find out, which product offers the best solution for you and how it can be planned and implemented.
- We ensure that the product fits your existing environment perfectly.
We’re here for you
"*" indicates required fields