Aqua Cloud Native Application Protection Platform: The Integrated Cloud Native Security Platform
The container security platform Aqua Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) has been developed specifically to cope with the challenges of visibility, control, isolation, intrusion detection, and intrusion prevention in a container environment. At the same time, it stays transparent for DevOps and does not interfere with operational sequences. This way, your business can use the business opportunities of containers without increasing the risk profile.
Together with our partner Aqua Security evoila offers a solution, which guarantees agility and scalability combined with security and first-class support.
Benefit from Aqua CNAPP on Various Tiers
Container Security with Aqua CNAPP
Individual Consulting and Support for Your Security Strategy
Every organization has different security requirements. Whether you need us for consulting, planning, implementation, or operational support for a running Aqua instance: evoila is the partner that finds the right strategy, specifically adapted to you and growing with your needs.
Our services for your benefit
Thanks to our Aqua certified engineers and consultants, we offer our customers a solution, which guarantees agility and scalability combined with security and first-class support.
Raise the following questions to enhance your security:
- What exactly is contained in the images that you provide? What do they execute and who created them?
- Is the image still the same when it arrives in the productive environment?
- Which users may start up and manage containers?
- Do you monitor new CVEs daily and check, whether they are relevant for your images?
- Do you have problems to enforce compliance guidelines for container environments in your organization?
References and Certifications
Seamless Security Integration for Cloud and Containers
Our managed service, “Container Security,” offers the perfect security foundation for container-based workloads with a well-coordinated security toolbox. We provide clear dashboards and regular reports that offer direct insights for your management. Connecting to your CI/CD and development pipeline is equally effortless.
Applications for Aqua CNAPP
The world’s largest financial institutions, internet companies, and retailers rely on Aqua to protect their cloud-native environments. Designed by pioneers in cloud-native security, the Aqua platform is scalable for the largest environments, safeguarding vast clusters and massive DevOps pipelines. Use cases include:
- Continuous Image Assurance
- Image-to-Container Drift Prevention
- Enforcing Least Privileges
- Granular Monitoring & Logging
- Container-Level Application Firewall